Are you a successful IFA Administrator looking for a new challenge?
Have you got considerable experience of supporting Independent Financial Advisers with pensions, investments and protection administration?
If you have the drive and ambition to support multiple IFAs from your own office anywhere in the UK, then we have a fantastic opportunity for join a rapidly growing business, working flexible hours on a self-employed basis.
Due to further growth plans, The IFA PA is looking for people who thrive on supporting IFAs to join it's team and to live and breathe the company core values and behaviours.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We are looking for IFA Administrators / Financial Services experienced PAs to work 25 hours a week on a self-employed basis. The successful candidates will be responsible for supporting a number of IFA clients, all of whom will be from different organisations and will use various back-office systems. It is therefore important that the right people are able to work remotely and have the technical ability to manage multiple systems.
If you are the IFA Administrator that we are looking for, you will be friendly, charming, pro-active, conscientious and have the ability to build a great rapport with clients and other team members. You will have at least two years’ experience of providing PA / admin support within a Financial Advisory firm and you will have a clear understanding of the different products and processes involved. You will also have an ambition for upskilling, learning new systems and will be eager to accept training where needed as your career with The IFA PA grows.
Key duties for the role:
PA / Administration support to a number of Financial Advisers and Planners, including;
- Ensuring fee agreements or terms of business signed and filed
- Issue of Letter of Authorities
- Data gathering of information and preparing files for a Paraplanner or the Adviser
- Upload factfind information to client back-office systems
- Preparing client files ahead of review meetings
- Processing of new business
- Track progress of business with Providers, obtaining updates when required.
- Administering fund switches, withdrawals, redirections and pension transfers according to the Adviser instructions
- Maintain back-office records, ensuring compliant and auditable files
- Dealing with client queries
- Diary management to set up meetings and client reviews
- Ensure workflow is completed to set service level agreements
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service.
Key skills and experience:
- Minimum 2-years’ experience of supporting Independent Financial Advisers
- Highly knowledgeable in all aspects of pensions, investments and protection administration
- Experience of using Adviser back-office systems such as Intelligent Office, True Potential, IRESS
- Experience of navigating Provider platforms
- Some knowledge of software such as Select-a-pensions, FE Analytics, Cashcalc would be advantageous but not essential as training can be provided
- Possess a keen eye for detail and able to accurately record information
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage increasing workloads
- Ability to work remotely and with limited supervision.
- Hard working and enthusiastic.
- Excellent IT skills and proficient in using Microsoft Office Outlook, Word & Excel
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
- Ability to work under pressure.
What we can offer:
- An interesting and challenging role with strong potential to develop as the business continues to grow
- A role with flexible hours which would ideally suit someone who is looking to create a strong work-life balance
- Training on key systems and tasks during a three-month settling in period.
- The support of like-minded team members who share common values and work ethics
- Regular online team meetings
- A generous hourly rate and the ability to increase your earnings with each Adviser client that you are allocated to work with.
HOURS OF WORK AND PAYMENT
The role is self-employed for a minimum of 25 hours a week. The rate of pay is £17 per hour (candidates must be aware that they will be self-employed and will therefore be liable to pay their own tax and NI).
Applicants must be able to work entirely from home with their own suitable IT equipment, wifi, phone and printing facilities.
If joining The IFA PA team sounds like the perfect role for you, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0330 088 4277 for an initial conversation about the role.